Key features of the Jersey Devil Coaster include:
– Four sleek trains of 12 passengers each sitting low and inline style (one rider per row) with their legs straddling either side of the monorail track;
– 3,000 feet of soaring, single-rail, I-beam track;
– Tension-building ascent up a towering, 130-foot lift hill;
– Flying at speeds up to 58 mph;
· Three intense elements including a steep 87-degree first drop, raven dive and overbank cutback; and
· Two dramatic inversions including a 180-degree stall and zero-gravity roll.